As I was driving to work this morning, the full moon was large, beautiful and just going down past the horizon. It made me think that this is one the last mornings I will see the full moon on my way to work in the morning until next winter. Full moons mean one thing around here - it's time for another WIPocalypse update. This month hasn't been as exciting as last month. (I still need to do happy dance posts for my nephews pieces.) I haven't even framed Swirly Sampler yet, but taking advantage of a sale at a local frame shop, I have the frame ready to go. I just need to stretch the piece and it's ready to go.
Not as much in the way of happy dances this month, but I can't only have months with three pieces that are days away from happy dances. So what has been worked on this month?
1. Newborn Joy
2. Blackwork Sampler
Very pleased with the progress on this one. I have only one section left to complete. A couple of good stitching sessions (and the Brier - curling - is on, so lots of good stitching time) and it should be done.
1. My Way Canvas Work
2. Once Upon a Time - have decided that this is the next one to get worked on after Newborn Joy is done.
1. "M" is for Mother - no news
2. Fairy Moon - no news
3. Lost in the Garden - no news
4. Victorian Garden - no news
5. Nothing new has caught my eye and demanded to be started this month. I did on Leap Day buy 10 new patterns from Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) and Patterns On Line.
That's all folks and have a wonderfully stitchy month.