Monday, October 01, 2012

WIPocalypse Apologies

Normally I would be posting my monthly update, but my monitor on my computer is dead, so I don't have access to my normal computer. I have taken pictures, but need my computer to download them. I was really looking forward to this month's update because I just came back from a weekend stitching retreat and started some new things. So stay tune. Once I get a new computer and get it up and running, there will be pictures and a real update.

I'm still liking how well this WIPocalypse process has been for me. I've completed most of the WIP's I had at the beginning of the year and now I'm having fun starting new projects. Stay tune for more entries this month. Sorry for no pictures - I know I'm breaking the cardinal rule of blogging that requires having a pictures for every blog entry.

No comments: