Friday, January 01, 2010

Blue Moon


So it's New Year's Day, or as I like to call it the Official Day of Good Intentions. One of my good intentions is to reactivate this really old blog to record my other good intentions. This time, I'm going to be really brave and tell people about my blog. And I won't lose it again - hopefully.

Last night was a blue moon. The picture was taken by my grandma. We went looking for the moon when I picked her up last night. She spent the night since she didn't want to hang out at my parents while they were having a party. We had a quiet evening. I made a simple supper, we played Mexican Railroad (in which I slaughtered her, the game was close twice - before we started playing and after the 6th round where I got within 30 points of her), watched the end of the exciting Canada/US World Juniors hockey game and went to bed before midnight.

So my hope is that I will post more frequently than once in a blue moon. (Since a blue moon occurs about every 2 1/2 years, I haven't even managed that type of frequency yet.)

No comments: